How to set the time on an Armitron WR165 Digital Watch
Since every instruction I could find on the Internet was wrong, I put up
this page which is right. (At least it works for me.) You're welcome.
- Hold down MODE until hours flash
- Press ADJUST to set hours
- Press MODE seconds flash
- Press ADJUST to zero seconds
- Press ST/STOP minutes flash, ADJUST to set minutes
- Press ST/STOP date flashes, ADJUST to set date
- Press ST/STOP month flashes, ADJUST to set month
- Press ST/STOP day of week icon flashes, ADJUST to set day of week
- Press MODE to end
If you press ADJUST and then add ST/STOP you can cycle
through alarm on/off, chime on/off.
If you press ST/STOP by itself (in time mode), the date will show.
4 March 2011